For the zenith in relaxation and stress relief, there is nothing quite like a day at the spa. When you’re in Fort Lauderdale for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, a spa day is exactly what you might need on an off-show day to de-stress and just be.
We have highlighted five of Fort Lauderdale’s most sumptuous spas providing sustenance for your soul as well as for your body:
The Ritz-Carlton Spa
This upscale spa has taken inspiration from its oceanic surroundings, pulling from nature to offer luxurious spa treatments. Specialties include using the power of citrus to rebalance, detoxify and cleanse. This full-service spa includes a hair and nail salon and boutique where you can purchase elite items to continue the experience at home. Some of the most popular services here include:
- The Cleansing Ceremony. An uplifting journey using cleansing and detoxifying ingredients to leave your body and spirit feeling totally uplifted. Circulation is promoted through a full body exfoliation using iced mitts followed by a lymphatic drainage massage to help your body expel toxins.
- Intuitive Ocean. The ocean provides so many healing benefits and this treatment uses sea salts to re-mineralize and smooth your skin. Then, you’re wrapped comfortingly in nourishing, warm marine mud.
- Rebalancing Citrus Spring. A citrus scrub along with a full-body stone massage is truly relaxing, warming, calming and grounding. This treatment rebalances and soothes the mind by using mandarin and orange oils.
The Spa at Auberge Beach
Therapists perform indulgent body therapies indoors or at oceanfront garden cabanas at this luxury spa. Elements of the sea, salt, sand, and sound flow abundantly at the new Spa at Auberge Beach, where a sense of “vitality revived” is at the heart of each wellness treatment. Here, indigenous ingredients, tropical elements, and results-driven rituals come together alongside pristine beach views. Here is some of what you can experience here:
- Signature Self-Guided Vitality Ritual Circuit: Begin with a session in the sound meditation lounge entrancing your mind into a deep meditative state through a curated selection of music and sound. The salt cave follows offering a multitude of health benefits. Then laze in the infrared sauna providing ultimate detoxification. Conclude by going from the hot steam room to the cool deluge shower to feel fully invigorated and energized.
- The Masterpiece Package: An 80-minute soothing massage and masterpiece facial which concludes with 90-minute masterpiece marine manicure and pedicure.
- Red Carpet Ready Package: A 50-minute lymphatic drainage; a half hour lift and glow facial; a full set of eyelash extensions and a professional makeup application, and hairstyle.
When you get an amazing red carpet pampering such as this, you’ll be all set to do some entertaining when you’re staying at stunning Villa Nadine. With six beautifully-appointed bedrooms, this contemporary beachfront home can accommodate up to 12 guests. Complete with a dock for mooring your boat, you can also enjoy rainbow sunsets while sitting either on the beach or by your outdoor pool. This villa also has a hot tub and a lovely outdoor space for dining or simply relaxing with a cocktail or glass of wine.
The concept behind Pure Spa originates from the Swedish-owned Pelican Grand Beach Resort and the dream of bringing the exotic Scandinavian feeling of well-being to Fort Lauderdale. This spa is all about telling a story, creating valuable memories and experiencing a disconnect from reality for a while. Hanging chairs, ocean views and lavish décor will leave you floating in relaxation. This spa offers a full range of services. Get ready to try these treatments:
- Pure Day Package: A 50-minute Swedish massage, 50-minute facial and a 25-minute body scrub.
- Pure Indulgence Package: A 50-minute massage, a 50-minute facial and a 50-minute manicure/pedicure.
- Atlantic View Bathing Ritual: This is no ordinary bath. This is an effervescent feeling coming from submersion into total relaxation, leaving your skin as soft as silk. Enjoy the soak with your favorite essential oil customized from Maria Åkerberg Organic Oils and Salts.
Heavenly Waters Spa
This modern sanctuary, located in The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, provides the tranquility your psyche craves. Here you will discover the most advanced non-invasive medical-grade treatments available in the US. From therapeutic massages to cleansing facials and invigorating body treatments, each element of these spa treatments is designed to stimulate your senses. Here are a few innovative treatments to try:
- One-hundred Acres of Relaxation Cannabis Cure: A 100-minute treatment including a customized 80-minute CBD massage plus dry body brushing to stimulate circulation and a CBD eye mask and warming hemp foot treatment.
- Sand and Surf Body Buff: Make waves with beach-ready silky, smooth skin. A tropical body polish and body butter strengthen elasticity and replenish moisture. Includes a massage.
- Margarita on the Rocks: Add a splash of sizzle and an extra shot of relaxation to the classic Swedish massage with warm stones, exotic coconut oil and energizing lime aromatherapy.
Majesty Day Spa
Voted the best day spa in Fort Lauderdale, Majesty Day Spa offers a variety of services suited to your particular needs. They even offer a massage boat cruise and oceanfront massages. Whatever you choose, you are certain to walk away feeling like a brand new you. Here are some services which Majesty has to offer:
- Oceanfront Spa Experience for Couples: Leave your worries aside and prepare to be pampered during this lush, romantic experience. After your massages, have a delightful dinner on the beach.
- Body Peel: Body peels can be used to correct dryness, rough patches, uneven skin, wrinkles, and acne. The main goal of a chemical peel is to get rid of damage to reveal fresh baby-like skin. This can be done on your back, chest, legs, and anywhere you see skin damage.
- Imperial Candle Massage: Take your pick of a decadent range of luxurious massage candles infused with exotic butters, pure waxes, and organic essential oils. These multitasking candles are designed to feed, nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate as the candle is melted and the warm oils are massaged into your skin.
When you book a luxury vacation with LVH it’s all about enjoyment, rest, relaxation and all those things providing complete joy. Even if you’re traveling for something in particular, like attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, it’s necessary to take time to pause and just breathe. We can include a spa day on the bespoke itinerary we will create for you reflective of all your vacation desires. We invite you to reach out today to one of our knowledgeable client service associates who will chat with you about planning your trip to Fort Lauderdale to ensure your stay in the city is one of excitement, style and elegance.