Cruise the French Riviera Coastline Onboard the Thunder Superyacht
When you’re not being enchanted by screenings at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival, spending a large part of your free time cruising the French Riviera on one of the most exclusive superyachts in the word, certainly sounds like a plan.
The impressive 50-meter Thunder superyacht was custom built in Australia by Oceanfast and can accommodate 12 guests in six cabins.
An Interior like No Other
The Thunder’s skylounge has full height windows for ideal sightseeing, an entertainment center and seating areas. The space opens out to a huge aft deck complete with a wet bar, fridge, ice maker and an alfresco dining area to seat 12. There is a full, private bathroom off the skylounge.
Interior spaces are lavishly decorated – inlaid rare woods varnished to mirror finishes; fixtures of polished pewter and gleaming chrome; overstuffed, uniquely-shaped furniture in velour and silk.
- 50 meters in length
- Twin 2,950hp MTU diesel engines with a 4,600hp gas turbine
- Cruising speed of 19 knots, topping out at 30
- Multi-fin stabilization system increasing the safety of the vessel
- Carbon fiber hull and superstructure
- Teak decks
- Six cabins, all with ensuites
- Full beam master suite with two master baths
- Main deck full beam VIP ensuite
- Heated pool (22 feet or seven meters) on the foredeck with a separate Jacuzzi and BBQ area
- Indoor-outdoor aft dining with retractable doors and panoramic views
Stop at ports like Bandol, Antibes, Villefranche, Provence, St. Tropez, Sanry-Sur-Mer and Toulon. Dock and dine at one of Cannes’ Michelin-starred restaurants. After your sailing adventure, return to one of the most impressive Cannes luxury villas, Villa Darina in Californie. You’ll have plenty of room for hosting a film festival soiree since there is room for 26 guests who will enjoy amenities like an outdoor, heated pool; tennis court; private elevator; cinema room; gym; and sauna, to name a few.
We invite you to reach out to an LVH client relations team member to get plans underway for your Cannes Film Festival vacation. Just say the word and we will also fashion a custom itinerary for you including sailing adventures on superyachts like The Thunder.