As an elite traveler it is important that you pack your designer clothes in luggage as fashionable and as exclusive as the clothes themselves.
When you are planning to stay in a regal, unbelievably elegant castle on your travels, having the finest luggage is a testament to your surroundings and that is true no matter what your exclusive destination.
Castle rentals are for true luxury travelers and so are these five exclusive bags we are highlighting for your consideration:
GG Medium Suitcase by Gucci
A collaboration with the British luggage label Globe-Trotter, this medium suitcase is part of Gucci's Epilogue collection, and was handcrafted in Great Britain by a team of highly skilled artisans, featuring a GG Supreme canvas exterior, brown leather trims, and an ergonomic telescopic pull handle. Retail price: US$3,890.
- Material: polyurethane, polyester
- Trim: calf leather
- Internal details: fabric lining
- Color of fastening: silver
- Top handles
- Lock-and-key fastening
- Detachable address tag
- Designer color name: Be.Ebo/New Acero
- Ergonomic telescopic pull handle
- Four 360-degree wheels
- Double belt closure
Safari 20 Cabin Case by Globe-Trotter
This cabin suitcase from Globe Trotter’s Safari range is inspired by styles of the 1920s. It features pale-pink leather trims that will naturally darken with age and has a construction which securely fastens via two gold-tone metal combination locks and is set on two black wheels. Taupe canvas lining completes the piece, ensuring an elegant finish. Retail price: US$1,455.
- Color: Ivory
- Country of origin: England
- Lightweight vulcanized fiberboard construction, logo-embossed top
- Pale-pink leather trims
- Top and side handles
- Two-wheeled base, retractable black handle
- Buckled straps
- Gold-tone metal hardware, protective metal feet
- Logo-engraved combination-lock fastening lid
- Two internal adjustable taupe-grey canvas straps
- Canvas lining
- Meets cabin baggage size requirement for most airlines
Le Monogramme Coated Canvas Duffle Bag by Saint Laurent
This durable coated-canvas duffle bag features a diamond pattern of the house's iconic monogram. Perfect for long-weekend trips, the bag features a calfskin leather shoulder strap for carrying ease and a removable padlock to keep belongings secure. An ideal carry-on piece for air travel. Retail price: $US2,150.
- Two-way top-zip closure
- Top carry handles; removable shoulder strap
- Interior zip and wall pockets
- Protective metal feet
- Grosgrain lining
- Synthetic with leather trim
- Made in Italy
International Spinner Packing Case by Tumi
A pack of cool vintage travel stickers lets you put a touch of custom flair on your bag for easy identification. This bag includes Tumi Tracer®, an exclusive, complimentary program to help reunite missing or stolen bags with their rightful owners using a one-of-a-kind 20-digit number affixed to the bag. Retail price: US$1,250.
- A dual-latch closure with TSA-approved locks ensures easy convenience and security
- Four swiveling, easy-to-maneuver wheels and a patented, impact-resistant X-Brace 45® telescoping-handle system complete the design
- A smart removable garment sleeve, compression straps and zip dividers help keep your things organized on the road
- Top and side carry handles
- Aluminum, nylon and leather
Cabin Multiwheel Luggage by Rimowa
This Rimowa bag is regarded as one of the most iconic luggage designs of all time. Remarkably robust and surprisingly lightweight, this timeless classic is an unparalleled example of craftsmanship and innovation. The company developed the first suitcase made of aluminum, combining the lightweight metal with high-durability grooves. Today, in addition to the classic aluminum luggage and suitcases, Rimowa also features polycarbonate luggage formed with the same classic groove structure. Headquartered in Cologne, Rimowa has factories in Germany, the Czech Republic, and Canada. Retail price: US$1,200.
- Made from high-end anodized aluminum
- Packed items are kept in perfect order during transit with the height adjustable Flex Divider, which can be adapted to suit your belongings
- Features TSA-approved locks that can be opened by security during airline baggage checks without causing any damage
- Stageless telescoping handle
- Patented Multiwheel® system
- 15.8"W x 9.1"D x 21.7"T
- About 10.2 pounds
No vacation including a castle stay would be complete without spending time at glorious Belvoir Castle in England’s majestic Leicestershire countryside. The extraordinary opulence of this castle includes the splendor and pageantry of Imperial Britain. You and up to 27 guests will revel in the lush gardens, unprecedented artwork rivaling some of the world’s most celebrated museums and elaborate furnishings. Even the most discerning traveler will be awed by Belvoir Castle’s magnificence. Amenities include a swimming pool, pool cabana, tennis court, landing strip, and helipad. To truly impress your family and friends, Belvoir Castle is without a doubt, the place to stay during a trip to England.
Just say the word and LVH will arrange your sublime Belvoir Castle stay. We invite you to reach out to one of our client relations professionals who will begin planning a trip for you befitting royalty. During your stay you will have full services and support. LVH will also create a customized itinerary for you replete with moments designed to create memories that will last a lifetime!