Head to London this summer for one of the world’s most prestigious sporting events. From June 27 to July 10, Wimbledon 2022 is primed to be packed with top tennis action with battles between the world’s top seeds.
While you’re in this prestigious city, you might want to take in some events and experiences in between watching the action on the court. Arrive a little sooner and stay a little longer to take in some of the coolest experiences like these:
The Classic Car Show
- What: Event featuring the UK’s leading car clubs, top dealers, a live auction, classic car parades and a host of car related traders and retailers; combined with an homage to some of the most iconic and classic car movies at the very first drive in dedicated to cars!
- When: June 25-27.Where: 2021 Syon Park.
The Dare Skywalk
- What: This is an adrenaline-inducing experience like no other you will have in London! This thrilling climb gives you the chance to scale the stadium, all the way up to the famous golden cockerel on its roof. The whole experience lasts around two hours, but the climb takes 90 minutes. You will be given a safety briefing and be fitted with all of the vital equipment before starting the climb.
- When: Ongoing.
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Festival of Architecture
- What: The London Festival of Architecture is the world’s largest annual architecture festival, aiming to democratize discussions about architecture, test new ideas and uncover and promote new talent. This year’s theme is “Act,” – for instance, how should architecture act in the face of the climate emergency, social injustice and the needs of a changing society? How can architects make their actions felt beyond their profession? How can they be heard more clearly, become more valued or collaborate more meaningfully?
- When: June 1-30.
- Where: Around the city.
When staying in London, lavish five-star Penthouse William will provide you with optimal comfort and safety and in one of the most desirable London precincts – St. James. Guests receive full services and 24/7 support. This magnificent home is brimming with aristocratic refinement and contemporary glamor. You will be privy to a fetching theater room, bar, gym, library, massage room and an extraordinary rooftop terrace for outdoor dining while marveling at the amazing city view.
LVH will customize your trip to include the most exciting and sought-after cultural experiences and with all those things that will make your heart beat just a little faster. We invite you to reach out to one of our client relations professionals who will get the planning underway for your luxury vacation to the UK for some great tennis action and a foray into the amazing world of London.